How to connect canon Printer to WIFI is the most common by Canon wireless Printer users, here will solve how to connect Canon Printer to WIFI.
How to connect Canon Printer to WIFI with USB connection?
Kindly follow below given steps to connect Canon printer to WIFI with USB cable on Windows computer.
- To connect Canon WIFI Printer first locate and write your Printer model.
- Attach your Canon Printer to computer system thru USB cable connection.
- It will automatically install the drivers however you require to get in touch with cordless alternative so go to canon.com/ijsetup.
- Currently you have your Printer model number with you, enter here and download the latest as well as upgraded Printer drivers.
- As soon as downloaded completed, open Canon printer setup data.
- Accept the license as well as contract alternative and also press following.
- Now you require selecting Connect WIFI alternative with USB connection.
- After couple of clicks it will reveal you checklist of offered WIFI networks.
- Select your WIFI network and also enter password to attach.
- Once you see link effective unplug the USB cable as well as examination with examination Publish.
Hope now you know how to connect Canon Printer to WIFI, below we will give you more steps.
Note: You need to purchase USB cable to follow above steps to connect Canon Printer to WIFI connection, as USB cable won’t come with new Printers.
How to connect Canon Printer to WIFI without USB cable connection?
Below is the step which assists you to connect Canon Printer to WIFI without USB connection on Windows computer.
- First you need to find the WPS switch on WI-FI router.
- Validate your computer is gotten in touch with working web link.
- Open control board as well as click “Include Printer” option.
- It will certainly search for readily available printer, once you see your Printer pick as well as press next.
- It will download and install and also set up the Printer motorists for Windows database.
- If your Printer not in the checklist, do not stress check out Canon official website.
- Type your Printer model, hit on download to obtain drivers as per your Printer model.
- Once you see the drivers’ downloaded and install file open it.
- Select the alternatives set up connect Canon Printer to WIFI without USB cord link.
- After few clicks you will certainly ask to press WPS switch on WIFI router.
- Press WPS switch on your WI-FI router as well as press okay switch on your Printer within 2 mins.
- Once you see connection effective on your Printer display, get in touch with test hard copy.
Above steps will guide you with how to connect Canon Printer to WIFI on Windows computer or laptop.